Each 5 ml. contains:
- Thyme liquid extract (0.325 gm/5ml): helps relax your bronchial
- Primula Root extract (0.162gm/5ml): helps break down the
harmful microbes that make you cough.
All types of hyperuricemia:
Symptomatic hyperuricemia (Gout)
- 6 years old and above: 7.5 ml., 4 times a day (q 6Hr.)
- Adults: 7.5 ml., 4 times a day (q 6Hr.)
- Contraindicated if patient has a history of cardiac insufficiency.
A box containing a jar of 120ml.
Febuxostat is a novel, selective xanthine oxidase/dehydrogenase inhibitor that works by decreasing serum uric acid in a dose-dependent manner. In healthy subjects, febuxostat decreased the mean serum uric acid and serum xanthine concentrations, as well as the total urinary uric acid excretion. Febuxostat at daily doses of 40-80 mg reduced the 24-hour mean serum uric acid concentrations by 40 to 55%.Closely related to the drug-induced reduction of serum uric acid levels and mobilization of urate crystals in tissue deposits, febuxostat is associated with gout flares.