Each Tablet contain :
400 mg Mesalamine
- This medication is used to treat a certain bowel disease (ulcerative colitis).
- It helps to reduce symptoms of ulcerative colitis such as diarrhea, rectal bleeding and stomach pain.
- Active disease : individual dosage ,up to 4gm mesalazine oce daily or divided into 2-4 doses.
- Maintenance dose :recommended dose 2gm mesalazine once daily.
- MESALA is contraindicated in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to salicylates, aminosalicylates, or any components of this medication.
A box containing 50 delayed release enteric coated tablets.