Each Capsule Contains:
Entecavir 0.5 mg
Ludnovir is used to treat chronic (long-term) hepatitis B (an infectious disease of the liver, caused by the hepatitis B virus).
- It is used in adults with signs of ongoing liver injury (such as inflammation and fibrosis) when the liver is still working properly (compensated liver disease) and also when the liver is no longer working properly (decompensated liver disease).
- It can also be considered for children aged from 2 to 18 years but only in those with compensated liver disease.
Should be administered on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after a meal and 2 hours before the next meal)
- Before taking entecavir, tell your doctor or pharmacistif you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: HIVinfection, kidney disease, and other hepatitis B drugs taken in the past.
- This drug may make you dizzy. Alcohol or marijuana(cannabis) can make you dizzier. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Avoid alcoholic Alcohol may also worsen liver problems. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
10 film coated tablets