Each Tablet contain :
Silodosin 8 mg
- treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
One capsule daily.
- Severe renal impairment (CCr < 30 mL/min)
- Severe hepatic impairment.
- Concomitant administration with strong Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors (e.g., ketoconazole, clarithromycin, itraconazole, ritonavir
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to silodosin or any of the ingredients of Lidoflak
A box containing 30 hard gelatin capsules.
- (silodosin), a selective alpha-1 adrenergic receptor antagonist, is indicated for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).