Each Tablet contain :
- 300mg n-acetylcysteine capsules.
- Mucolytic in Adjunctive therapy in: Respiratory tract Disorders
- Acetaminophen Overdose induced hepatotoxicity
- 1 capsule (300mg) twice daily with meal.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to acetylcysteine
- Acute asthma: Increased volume of bronchial secretions(bronchoconstriction)
- Peptic ulcer diseases
- 30 tablets (3 strips,10 tablets each).
- Cortopect (N-Acetylcysteine) is a pharmaceutical drug and nutritional supplement used primarily as a mucolytic agent and in the management of paracetamol (acetaminophen ) overdose in addition to anti inflammatory, antioxidant and liver protecting effects.