Each Tablet contain :
- 20 mg bilastine tablets.
Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Perennial allergic rhinitis
Chronic spontaneous urticaria
One tablet (20mg) once daily 1hrbefore meal or 2hr after meal
- Allergic to bilastine or any ingredients of the medication
- Have a history of irregular heart rhythm, including torsade de pointes and congenital long QT syndromes
30 tablets (3 strips,10 tablets each)
- Bilastomed: bilastine is a potent, highly selective h1-antihistamine with anti-allergic/anti-inflammatory properties in vitro.
- Rapid absorption after oral administration: onset of action 1 hour.
- At a 20 mg dose, plasma concentration are maintained through the 24 hour treatment period.
- Bilastine has no hepatic metabolism or interaction with cyp450 isoenzymes and it is eliminated as unchanged drug in the faeces (67%) and urine (33%).
- Dose adjustment is not necessary in elderly patients or patients with hepatic or renal insufficiency.