Each Tablet contain :
- 400mg moxifloxacin film coated tablets.
- Community acquired pneumonia (CAP) for 10 day.
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB) for 5 days.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis (ABS) for 7 – 10 days.
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections (CIAI) for 5 – 14 days.
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections (USSSI) for 7 days.
- Complicated skin and skin structure infections (CSSSI) for 7 – 21 days
- 1 tablet (400mg) once daily for all indications. The duration of the therapy depends on the type and severity of the infection
- Diabetes, low. seizure threshold, hypokalemia.
- Diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium. difficile bacteria
- Skeletal muscle disorder.
- Type of abnormal heart rhythm.
10 film coated tablets(2 strips, 5 tablets each).
- Azgoflox 400mg (moxifloxacin) is a third generation synthetic fluoroquinolone antibiotic agent. It has bactericidal in vitro activity against a wide range of Gram-positive, Gram-negative, atypical and anaerobic pathogens.